Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My First Digi Scrap

I've done it, broke into the digital scrapbooking realm. Yes I've just dipped my big toe but I have to say I like the results. I followed this tourtorial on Creating Keepsakes website. I was driven there by something on brushes I saw in this new issue, I went so fast they didn't even have the promised article up so I looked at the previous months item. Yes this could have been done by trimming photos but it saved me a lot of time and effort to just print the photos out in the grid.

I had fun using these cool plastic letters Shannon sent me last July for my birthday. I finally broke open the package for a V. See what a hoarder I am?
I wanted to continue the plastic theme and used one of the little plastic journaling tags that came in one of my cupcake scrapshop past month kits. I wish I knew who made these cause I want more!Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Autumn Leaves dollar stamp
Ink: Stazon olive green (the color has gone sort of blue-ish), black Slickwriter journaling pen.
Olive twill ribbon by Stampin' Up!, American Crafts pewter brads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I used that same tutorial to make my pages this week- lol! I went to the site also looking for a download that wasn't up yet-and found Jessica's. Your page is gorgeous- i love the combined digi-paper and the photos are so pretty. Digi rocks!

Maren said...

Hmm...I think you need to teach me a few scrapping things my next trip over there!! Love this!