Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank You

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words in this difficult time. I've been overwhelmed with love and support from places I never expected and from those who proved once again they can be counted on. For this I'm grateful to each of you.
I have nothing to post in the way of a craft but I wanted to let you know I'm hanging in there. I haven't been in the mood to stamp for about a month. This is probably due to the state of my craft room. My monthly subscriptions of kits have continued to roll in and I've needed random things over the last month which caused me to tear apart boxes of photos looking for something. I didn't bother to clean it up so the room is in quite a state. I'm going to try to work up the courage to get in there and clean this week. After all it's September now which means I need to start cracking on Christmast goodies!
Thank you again for your support! I'm starting to break out of my hermit shack and I'm getting back out in the world.

4 comments:

Sean and Margaret's Big Trip said...

Sean's term for the current state of your craftroom (which also frequently happens in our tv room) is Craftalanche

Giovana said...

Sorry about your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.
It's hard, but others need you too.

God bless
Giovana

Kristin Moore said...

Sarah, I've been thinking of you. I hope you can find some peace and even joy in your paper crafting to help you through the tough times. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

"Adorable" is the word that came to mind when I looked at the photo of your dad. I know he is watching over you now and is so very proud of you. Do your best to think of the happy memories and let the be a comfort to you. I know he wants you to be happy.

big hugs,
Shauna