Monday, October 6, 2008

RAK's

This is a long overdue post of some RAK's I've received over the last two months from some of my GSG Girls. I've faced some tough days with the loss of my Dad and some other personal issues happening at the same time. All the GSG girls have given me way more than just Great Swaps! I can count on all of them for support with just the click of an email. It's a joke that GSG is out for world domination but if they all make people feel this good, I say sign me up!
Kristin Moore sent me this card and I saw this before I even cracked open the new catty. This set was on my first order because of this card. I love the effect of it stamped and embossed on the designer paper. A Wow card for sure. This card and her message really touched me on a tough day.

This card from Becky Carafa came a few weeks ago and it's just wonderful. I love this card! Those brads are too stinkin' cute and I love how all of this matches the DP so perfect. It's a Clean & Simple card at it's best with the perfect additions to make it pop!

No comments: