Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful

I've really enjoyed the break over Thanksgiving and the time I was able to spend with friends, family, and time on my own at home. I wanted to share two cards with you. I'll also be posting a gift idea tomorrow. I threw my back out this morning so its been a boring day, no crafting and had to cancel plans to meet with friends but I'm sure I'll be glad I gave my back a full day of rest.

Here is a card that was sent to me by my friend Margaret. I love the rich copper and epoxy brads she used. I just love everything about this card. It was such a nice surprise to find this in the mail!

This is a card I'll be sending to my cousin Shannon. Thanks to Facebook I can now remember peoples birthdays! I'm the worst with remembering dates which is a shame since I make so many birthday cards! I won't have to use the belated stamp quite as often now.
I covered this chipboard bird from Maya Road with So Saffron craft ink and let it dry for about 2 hours before touching it. I used my coluzzle to cut out the celery circle and the scallop was made by punching out the circles and attaching on the back side. Great way to use up those skinny scraps!
The Designer Paper is from Basic Gray, brads are Stampin' Up, and the stamp is from Hero Arts

1 comment:

Renee said...

Adorable cards! You did a great job :)