Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bejeweled Thank You


I received this wreath image from Unity a little too late into the Holiday season to make use of it so I thought I'd use it for a Thank You. Once I started coloring I let the colors "speak" to me and it took on a life of it's own, not at all a Holiday feel now! But I love how it turned out. The crystals, chrome balls, and glass like dew drops are fantastic on this image that take the placement of them a snap.
I stamped the image in Old Olive and then accented the swirls with a Celery marker. Add a little sponging with Baja Blue and a punch sentiment...you're done save the adding of the jewels which is the really fun part!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh, soo pretty- i love the watercolored look and dew drops and sparkles... LUVIT!!

Ann said...

Oooooh, gorgeous!!!! :D