Saturday, December 13, 2008

In Love with the Top Note Die!


This card is the product of my first use of the SU Top Note die cut and I'm in love. I admit my cuttlebug has been collecting dust and I've considered selling it more than once but I had to slap myself for even considering getting rid of it after I used this die! It's a bag topper and at least 101 uses for cards and scrapping.

I stamped my Upsy Daisy image in Baja Blue onto the vanilla and then rounded the corners and attached to my Kiwi kiss Top Note. Add a little horizontal punch to the side with some ribbon and you're ready to attach this to a fun piece of designer paper (scrap from the previous card I posted here).

I have to brag that I received a comment from none other than Julie HRR! Telling me this card is I quote "Oh my, did this stop me in my tracks! Just GAAAAAW-JUS!!!" oh I could just faint.

No comments: