Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sneak Peek at InColors


Here's my first card with the goodies I ordered from the SU Sneak Peek offering. I have to admit I'm not crazy about the colors yet but I think they'll grow on me. They tend to lean toward the Rich Regals color family which is not my fav. I think this card has a bit of a Bollywood feel to it, the bright, rich colors remind me of India.

I used a stamp from the new Circle Circus set as the main image and studded each punch with the silver brad. These are then mounted on the base with a dimentional to add some lift.

Colors - Burmuda Blue, Crushed Curry. Rich Razzelberry, Mambo Melon
Stamps by Stampin' Up! - Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Finished card size - 5 1/4 x 5 1/4

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is super duper cute!! Great way to showcase this set and the new IN Colors. I was like you at the beginning, I'm not a huge Rich Regals person either, but they have really grown on me!

Nancy Riley said...

What a FANTASTIC card --- way to show off those new In Colors!

Anonymous said...

I love how simple this is!!