Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Birdie

I've spent the weekend making as many Christmas cards as I could since I need to get these postal ASAP! Instead of sharring all the cards I made, I'll share my favorite of the bunch. And yes, you read that right...I make different cards for everyone with only a handful of duplicate designs. I get too bored making 40 or so of the same card so I make them throughout the year.

This little card uses designer paper from Stampin' Up as the BG. I then stamped this cute A Muse bird image onto a metal edges tag. Since they use the cheapest paper possible in those tags, the ink always seems to bleed. I solved that problem with stamping the bird on scrap high quality paper and then added him back to the tag with a little dimention. I've added Liquid Applique to his hat for a fleece look.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Laural-Lee said...

So cute! Love the dimension of the bird and the white fluff for the hat is great! Wonderful colours and paper. TFS