Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Beginnings

This beautiful butterfly represents new beginnings. Since my last post I've sold my current house and have bought a new one. As if the holidays were not busy enough already! I have a month to pack and move into our new home. I am sure the act of giving up a bonus room with tons of storage to my Husband will elevate me to saint status. Fear not, my new craft room will be fabulous and the perfect environment to create.

This is also a new beginning for me on The Rubber Cafe design team! This image was my first card made with the new images and goodies I've received and will be sharing with you all. I just love this swirl butterfly. I colored it in with copics and then mounted it on a background of shimmery white to give that magical feel.

I have to say I'm very impressed with the images from The Rubber Cafe so far. It's deeply etched red rubber that comes precut and mounted to EZ Foam. This means a great image with space saving storage...woo who!

Paper : Almost Amethyst, Shimmery White, Vintage Violet, White
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Espresso
Images: The Rubber Cafe (butterfly), A Muse (sentiment), Stampin' Up! (Flowers)

No comments: