Monday, March 14, 2011

Out of the Box


This is one time I actually like the term "out of the box"...I'm not meaning corporate buzz word but the stamping technique. It's today's CAS Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. It means to have part of your image extend past the panel or are you've stamped it on.



This image from The Rubber Cafe is one of my favorites to do this technique with because what is more prone to extending out of the area than a plant? I simply stamp the image on a large piece of paper and then use my paper cutter to trim down as much as possible. Then I go in with my paper snipping scissors to trim out the image that extends out.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The simplicity of it and the out of the box technique make this just delightful. Thank you for sharing how you did it! :)