Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fresh Leaf Marker Challenge

The CAS-ual Friday blog challenge this week is to use markers. It's a no brainer to participate since markers would have to fall into my top 5 must have crafting supplies. I love their versatility and the vibrant color they give. I am a big fan of the translucent appearance you can give images that is nearly impossible to achieve with straight rubber to paper stamping with solid images.

I used my copics with this Inkadinkado leaf image and then took to the edges of the leaves with my exacto knife. Popping up the edges ads dimension and interest to an otherwise pretty simple card and it's WAY easier than fussy cutting all those leaves. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sarah - I love the soft colors you've used here - great CAS card! Thanks so much for making your mark on this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge!