Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Hero

Tonight I want to share a card I made for the Muse Challenge #10. I really like Ardyth's card because she proves something "messy" can still be CAS. I will admit I'm a control freak so I have a hard time with techniques like reverse masking because it looks to messy to me and I don't know when to stop. I loved the effect she achieved but knew I'd struggle so I went with a misting approach instead.

I used my star punches on post it notes and then misted with the Papaya Mister from A Muse Studio. I then added some Studio Calico veneer stars and the simple sentiment. Thanks so much for the visit and I hope you play along too!

5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love your take on this card!

Thanks for yor comments on my blog.

We have a little bit in common, I commented on your other blog too..

Have a Wonderful week, I hope that you can get some more crafting in!

landerson213 said...

Love the masked stars, so pretty! Fabulous card! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Ardyth said...

Despite the different technique and the different colours, you captured what I like best about my card - the fun and the movement! Love the 'firey' sentiment too! (and I'm also a control/neat freak - I can not even imagine MISTING something! lol!) I'm so glad you played along!

Greta said...

Wow--this came out so neat! Love it!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Great card - love it! The misting came out great!