Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's Get Trendy - Sequins



I'm slowly warming up to the sequin trend. Truth be told I have not purchased any and had to break into a princess paper doll kit of my daughters and steal these in order to play along. Since she won't be old enough for me to let her use these for a few years I don't feel bad at all. Help me love this trend and play along here.

I colored a birthday sentiment in fun colors and then let the sequins do their job like I'd imagine confetti would. I think it's cheerful and young. I'm sure I'll give it to one of the 20 something "kids" I work with :)

Image from A Muse Studio

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow! This is so striking!!! Love it!!!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome use of the sequins that you borrowed from your girl:) Thanks fo much for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now 3!

canadian_liner said...

Love that you're "borrowing" from your daughter's stash! All in the family, right? I too am slow to jump on the sequin band-wagon, mostly coz I'd like to buy a selection of colours and most sites sell packages of single colours. Your sparkly card is most festive!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!