Sunday, September 22, 2013

Reverse Sketch

I was really taken with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch and created two cards for it. The first one I made leaves the center element empty but fills the card base. I masked the the center section with a post it
and covered the card base with blooms for a bold look. The sentiment is a golden rub on from Pebbles which is embellished with a button and bakers twine.

Images from Studio Calico, Cameo Coral and Ruby Red inks from Stampin' Up!


Jen W. said...

Brilliant! Love your reverse take on the sketch! Those blooms are so cheery and I love the gold rub on. Thanks for playing along (again!) with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the sketch and how you stamped the background, but not in the frame!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Michelle said...

I like how you did the reverse, too. Very eye catching!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Sarah! Love this!

Michelle said...

A very clever way to use the sketch! Love the beautiful floral bg! Thanks for joining in at CTS!