Monday, July 2, 2007

Fabulous!


I'm feeling summery so I broke out BeachBella for the first time (gasp, yes the first time) and made this beachy Birthday Card.

She reminds me of the Orbit Girl, I'm convinced she's just said "Fabulous!". Yup, that's what her voice would sound like if she could speak.

If you look this good in a bikini I say flaunt it! I added some clear Glaze pen to her top & bottom pieces and Black Glaze to her obviously designed shades.

The Chipboard was smooshed into the Celery Craft pad, dunked in Clear Embossing Powder, and heat set. I wanted a tie similar to her bikini bottoms for the polka dotted ribbon so I opted for one bow on the side.

The Red BG is stamped witht he Flip Flop BG stamp standing behind but you can't see it in the photo. This came in the mail from Peddlers Pack stamps this weekend, just in time for summer!

1 comment:

AJ said...

*very* cute card!! Great background stamp!