Tuesday, July 10, 2007


I've been tagged by AJ! I need to tell you all 7 things about myself.


1) Lately I've been sneaking in some stamping time between 5:00 - 5:30 in the morning before I go meet my carpool partner. I love the pressure of finishing in time and it's a great way to start the day. (this photo is this mornings creation for the Color Challenge)


2) I have an extreem sweet tooth but don't like sweet beverages. Nothing better to me than bitter rich coffee matched with something sweet.


3) My favorite color is green and I have to force myself to buy other colors for decorating my house.


4) I collect vintage cookbooks, the more loved the better. The connection of food through time and how it's changed really interests me.


5) I hate to clean and just don't do it. My only job at home is to cook and do my own laundry. My fantastic hubby takes care of everything else, I know I'm blessed.


6) I love animals but I don't like cats. It's probably because I'm alergic and I have to take my dogs side.


7) Seven is my lucky number. I have three of them in my birth date so it has to mean something right?


Now I'm tagging Shannon, Jen Peel, and Kristine

1 comment:

AJ said...

Yea!! Coffee lover's that hate to clean UNITE!!! :)