Monday, July 16, 2007

THANKS Shannon!




You know those special people who come into your life and you just don't think you could ever say how special they are to you? Shannon Parks is one of those people. We were partners in crime on the job who worked incredibly well together (yes actual work in between the SCS surfing) then she moved to Iowa and it only gave us the chance to chat online more and share even more of our stamped creations.

She completly spoiled me today with a package for my birthday. She told me on IM this morning that she was sending me " a little something" in with some stamps she was sending back. Well she lied about it being little! She sent me a TON of goodies... fantastic stickers, cool plastic letters, funky rubons, a whole stack of paper, and a little hand made book with all kinds of pull outs for photos! It's too much!

She more than made my day, I was in total shock. You've got to go check out her blog, she has amazing talent. I am blown away by her latest digital pages. This girls got talent. Can you believe she has trouble getting people to come to a class?

Now I've got to craft up a Shannon worthy thank you, it's going to be tough but I'm up for the challenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Now that is a Thank you! I’m so glad you were pleased with your package. Gavin was a lot of help with your book. He picked out many of the embellishments. I think I’m fostering a little scrap-artist. The stickers and stuff I saw at Hobby Lobby (you would go HOG WILD! there) and thought, “Sarah needs these.” I can’t wait to see what you make with them. But if you decide to horde them, I will understand… We all know the impulse.

I hope you had a great birthday!