Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tin for Tonneka


I shouldn't be posting this but I just can't keep it to myself any longer. I made this scrap tin for my froend Tonneka who's having a little boy. Since she's been known to check out my blog from time to time I won't post photo's of whats inside so I can be sure to keep that a suprise. In my opinion I think the "guts" are the best part.

I had to get this tin after my husband bought me the Cropadile for my birthday. This is such a cool tool! It punches through chipboard, many stacks of paper, and even metal like butta! I watched this great toutorial on the tool to learn how to use it and get some ideas. I loved their idea of punching around the top of the box which is what I did here with stars.

This tool also sets eyelets with zero noise and with just a little squeeze. I know my friends Patty's going to love that (wink, wink). Stampin Up just started carring this tool with the new catalog so I can't wait to see the ideas that come from my fellow demos for this awesome tool.

I've been punching anything I can get my hands on and using my eyelest for the first time in probably close to a year.

No comments: