Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ah, to stamp again


Things at work have been crazy! I've had no time to stamp lately. I sat down tonight for a few minutes to make this congratulations card for a coworker who just got a new position. I sure love my cropadile. I never would have attempted this line of eyelets without it. Perfect depth gauge and the best part is it's silent.

My husband is having surgery on Friday and it means I'll have three days of stamping time while I nurse him back to health. Just pop him a pain pill, start Bravehart or Waking Ned Devine and I'll be free to stamp for hours and hours, yippeeeee! I'll be sure to post all work, I'm going to go crazy on some new techniques I've been wanting to try.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Where's the goods??? Didn't you just have 3 days of stamping?!?! Let's see them!!