Tuesday, August 14, 2007



It's been a whirl wind of a week. I went from full time nurse for my husband (and didn't get nearly the stamping time I expected) to Toronto then home for 8 hours and on to Cannon Beach for a wedding. I'm beat.

I have my inlaws coming this weekend so I'm pretty sure it will still be go go go. Northwest Summers are just crazy. Since we only have a few weeks of good weather, everyone packs all they can into just a month or so to take advantage.

This is a spread I did for 4th of July which was celebrated at my house with my Brothers & Sisters in law and their kids. We had a great time.

I cased this layout from Creating Keepsakes. Their scrap maps are just awesome. Whenever I'm not sure where to start (yes it happens to me often) I just pull out a back issue and find a layout I like. This one even gave me all the measurements. I also thought this paper was perfect for the 4th with non traditional colors. The circle pattern reminded me of fireworks.

More posts to come later this week.

No comments: