Thursday, August 23, 2007

By The Way...


On Wednesday night I stopped into The Paper Source at Lincoln Center in Bellevue before dinner with friends. I saw this stamp and knew I had to have it. Yes it's rude and no I don't know what occasion I'll use it for BUT... it's funny and I like funny.

This is a super simple 10 minute card I whipped out while we'r packing to leave for a camping trip. We leave tomorrow morning and it should be a great group trip. It's amazing how much time we save with out little trailer. I have all my essentials in there ready to go. Its still a heck of a lot of work to go but this is one thing that gets us on the road that much sooner.

I'm off to enjoy a last night in my own bed until Sunday. Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment:

AJ said...

it's very funny, and totally appropriate to send to any of your friends I'm sure! Have fun camping.