Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Accordian Boards



My craft room is an utter disaster. I have non crafting items and just a mess of stuff in there that I'm trying to sort through. I've gotten to the point where I'm either going to find a place for it, use it, or get rid of it for each thing I come across. If I choose to use it, it has to be done then no stalling allowed. This set of chipboard pages was one such thing I had no place for and have been hoarding for almost a year and a half. I decided to finally make something for me that was a special scrap item.

This is something I'll set at my desk as an alternative to framed pictures or things stuck with T-Pins into the cube wall. I rubbed each piece with ink, alternating Celery and the Cool Caribean - 2 of each color. Then came the Doodle This jumbo wheel in Chocolate Chip...viola the boards are done. I slapped on some photos and cropadiled on some eyelets for the last two edges of the boards. The thing that took longer than anything else was tying the ribbon. It was easy but my finger tip is a little sore from pulling each one nice and tight.

This was such a fun and easy project! It took about 90 minutes start to finish.

No comments: