Saturday, October 6, 2007

Playful Megan


I woke up this morning with a stamping craving like none I can remember. It's been about two weeks since I've really stamped. I logged on and found the daily challenge on SCS. I saw the inspration challenge and knew I wanted to scrap a 5x7 photo of my niece Megan I've had sitting on my desk waiting to use.

I sponged some of the flower stickers to give them some pop and laid them down in a random pattern. For the title I used Chipboard alphabet stickers and aligned it to the right. I wasn't sure how long Megan would be and though I could add a rub on or flower in front of it when I saw how much room I would end up with. Turns out I had room for the "playful" Making Memories rub on.

In the bottom corner I used a few of these new epoxy stickers I picked up called Rain Drops and they are hard clear little rain drop looking things. I thought they added a fun little "wet look" there are a few on the bottom corner of the photo but they didn't really show up much.

I'm getting ready for a busy day. I'll be celebrating my Grandma's 80th Birthday at the British Pantry for tea then having Family dinner with my Sister & Bother in laws. I'll show this page to Megan tonight. My new niece will be making her debut into the world in just a day. We're very excited to meet her!

I'm also getting ready for a girls getaway weekend to NYC! I leave on Thursday and it can't come soon enough. We'll be staying in Times Square, going to see Grease, sight seeing, and eating some great food. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Great job with the challenge! Really cute.
Oooo, I'm jealous, I love NYC!

AJ said...

Cute layout!! I love the pages that are about the pictures and not overdone!! Too bad you can't go to Portland!!