Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Happy Birthday Dad
Since today is my Dad's birthday I thought I would post the card I made him.
1) Bayou Blue (darker of the blues) piece is 5 1/2 x 2
2) then attached a 5 1/2 x 1 1/5 piece of Sky Blue to this & stamped Happy Birthday in Bayou Blue.
3) Once the blue panel was attached to the bottom edge of the Always Artichoke base I used my paper piercing template to plan out the eyelet placement.
4) Pulled out the Cropadile and punched then set the eyelets in a snap.
5) the Big Pieces circles were stamped then punched using the 1 3/8" punch
I also have to post some pictures of my brand new niece Lorelei Danai, she's just beautiful with her head of dark hair. This is her only about 12 hours old. There will be MANY more photos to come. I also have to post a fun picture of the my niece and nephews on an exciting blanket ride through the kitchen at our Family dinner on Saturday. Megan loved her scrapbook page by the way.
Next time I post I will have photos from NYC hopefully in a page!