Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have so many things to be thankful for, I feel truely blessed. I;m getting ready to head up to my parent house for the big dinner and will stop along the way in Seattle to pick up my brother and visit with my Grandma. She's just made it home from the hospital and I'm so thankful she's home for the holiday.


This weekend we're going up to Birch Bay with my parents and brothers so it will be an extended family holiday. I won't be stamping but I'll be having fun none the less.


Yesterday I was offered a position I've been interviewing for at my current company. I am so thrilled! This new position is the same title as my current but very different roles. It will mean I can have balance in my life again, no more travel (for work), and hopefully not many all night shifts. Things have been just far too crazy in my current position and my husband was starting to wonder if we were still married. That had to stop and I'm happy to say that now it will!


Here's a quick card I made this moring for the stitch challenge. Gotta love the faux stitching!

2 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Sarah

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! and,
congrats on the new position!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah that is such great news. Jay won't mind if you come stamp with us since he will have you home so much.