Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas is on it's way...



This weekend was fantastic. The relaxation and time with my family was just what I needed to put things back in perspective. We had a great time up at Birch Bay just hanging out. There's really not much else to do up there so a weekend was just perfect. If I had more craft supplies with me I would have been content for a week easy.

Friday morning my Mom and I left the house at about 5:15 to hit up the sale at Fred Meyer. With half price socs and pj's it's when I stock up every year. I managed to snag some cool toys for some of my neices and nephews too. I also got a great deal on the new Josh Groban Christmas CD and a White Christmas DVD. When I got home today I knew I wanted to work on some Christmas cards so I threw on the CD and got to work.

I Cased this design from today's Featured Stamper on SCS - TexasGrammy. Her original card is just so cute and simple. It fit the bill for mass production. I changed up the layout a bit and used a different color scheme.

My card size is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 on an Old Olive base. I cut the designer paper at 4 x 4 1/4 then scalloped the bottom edge using my small corner rounder. With just one stamp on this what could be easier?



I never send everyone the same card, I just have to keep making different types. So you'll see more of what I'll be sending over this week. My goal is to make at least 4 cards a day.


I've also thrown in a photo of my Grandma and I that was taken on Thanksgiving. She checks out my blog from time to time (how cool is that?) so when she's back in full health and can get to her computer I hope she see's how cute this photo turned out.

No comments: