Thursday, December 6, 2007

Box O' Beads



Something I picked up the weekend of Thanksgiving is making simple beaded bracelts. They turn out really fun so I've been trying to crank them out to give to the ladies in my life for Christmas.

A friend of mine at work is really into beading so I decided to make the red one for her and a cute little take out box to hold it.

To make these I've just been adding a bead onto a jump ring and then attaching it to the chain link. I add about 3 rings per link. These take me about 2 hours and it's the perfect craft to do while watching a movie.

The box was stamped in basic black and then colored in with markers. This is a retired template that SU used to carry. I have about 4 of these left and think they'll make the perfect holder for the beaded items.

No comments: