Saturday, January 26, 2008

Audrey Smiles


Last night I treated myself to a shopping spree at Impress. I actually didn't go totally crazy but I bought a handfull of fun new sentiments and one fabulous Audrey stamp! This isn't something I'd usually go for since an image like this is something you can get sick of pretty quick but she's a classic. In this card I embossed the image with black embossing powder and used a rub on for the sentiment. Its a simple and fun card, I can't wait to send it to someone.

Also in my goodie bag was a mat pack of funky Basic Gray paper, the Basic Gray sanding tool kit, some cute epoxy Valentine clips, and the big ticket item...a saudering kit! I'm a little nervous to try out the sauder kit but I'm sure once I start I won't be able to stop. Oh if only the weekend was 5 days long...

6 comments:

Giovana said...

Really pretty Sarah!!!
Giovana

Godelieve said...

Stylish card in one of my favorite color combos...

Lastel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lastel said...

Absolutely gorgeous , love this card ! Sorry I deleted my last comment as I wanted to say something better then what I first put .

Unknown said...

Beautiful. The bow at the bottom is just perfect. My head is spinning with all kinds of ideas for this stamp. Andy Warhol, Ephemera, Shadow Overlay…

Stacy said...

Very elegant and chic! Love it! Great bow.