Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sketch Challenge 161


There was an early post to the sketch challenge last night so I was able to whip out a quick card before going to bed. I love this layout, it's simple and clean. I did jump up from the computer too soon because the sentiment pannel should have gone all the way across the card per the sketch but it's close enough.

This card only took me about 15 minutes with the cutting time. @0 in all when you count the time I spent searching for pomagranite paper. I had to break out a fresh sheet for just that little scallop punch. It's a very simple card with the exception of cutting out that sprig of flowers. I cut that out first and then saved my cutting job by adding a little extra bleed over color if I'd left a bit much white.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the cut out flower and the colors you chose!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this!!! The colors the layout are Amazing!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty! Love the colors! :)