Friday, February 1, 2008

And the winners are...

Tonight I used Random.org for selection of my blog candy winners. There were 59 people who responded, holy schnikes! Thanks again to everyone for visiting. I just love visiting blogs and meeting new stampers.

Drum Roll Please...........
The Grand Prize Winner is Jan Scholl! I'll be mailing her the goodies in the photo along with a card featuring her favorite things. This should be interesting since it was Tim Holtz ink which I happen to own none of. I'll see what I come up with.

I also selected 5 other winners who's comments I will also use as inspration for a card I'll send them with a few little goodies for playing. They happen to be:
Lindsay Marquiss
Roxanne
Angel W
Sue-Lynn
Dasimonds

If your name has been listed please email me at jaysarahs@yahoo.com with your address and your prize will be on it's way!

2 comments:

Brenda H. said...

Congrats to all the winners!! Have fun with your freebies!
~Brenda

dasimonds said...

Thank you so very much...
I am very Happy to be a Winner.

Dee