Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back to Reality




I thought I would change things up and throw in a post about life. Jay and I are back from the Sonoma adventure feeling rested and glad to be home. We enjoyed beautiful views everywhere we went, sipped some great others not so great wine, and saw some of God's best work along the coast and in the Redwoods. We were also reminded we really make a great team and have a wonderful time traveling together. We're lucky enough to enjoy mostly the same things so its not an issue when planning for the day.


I'm picking up prints at Costco tomorrow morning and have my scrapin' kit ready. Here's a sneak peek of what I'll have to work with.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back! glad you enjoyed your trip! I'm totally jealous, we really need a get away/

Lisa said...

great pictures, I bet you can't wait to scrapbook them!