Friday, May 2, 2008

Blushing Pear


It's been a week of me working little bits on big projects so there haven't been completed things for me to share. I do want to share this fresh and springy Pleasure card. I fashioned a little diagnal pocket card by slicing off some of the top at an angle and then taping down the side and bottom. As you can see I had a lot of fun with that little leaf. What a great accent! You can find this pear image here from Starving Artistamps for only $4.50 unmounted. Well, you can get it for 10% less than that if you use my discount!

To color this image I stamped the pear in Celery ink and then used a banana marker to fill in the white space. Then I inked up a sponge dauber in a light pink and just highlighted a bit to give it that blush.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the leaf accent. Look at you rockin' the Starving Artistamps!

Laura Williams said...

Oooh that is so pretty! I love the colors, and the stamps are really neat!

Pat S. said...

I like the way you used the blush...makes such a pretty highlight...very nice :)

Lori said...

This is so pretty, Sarah! I love the creative way you used the leaf image, too.