Thursday, June 26, 2008

Funky Bella


This funky Bella birthday card is for my boss. I was in a collagy mood this evening I guess. I broke open this wood grain stamp from Studio Calico that came with my June kit. This isn't an image I would ever buy on my own but now that I've used it, I think I'll like it. It was next to cosmo bella in my storage bag which is what sparked the idea to pair them.
Her martini is colored in with my silver spica pen. Maren told me she learned at her Copic class they get the sparkle in this by actual crushed glass!
The other thing I dug out of my drawer was these mini calenders. I had intentions of using these in a class yet here it is June, don't think thats gonna happen! So instead of let them go to waste I decided to use it and highlight her birthday. Now thats what I call a truely personal card. I added a little bubble sticker on the day and circled it in Ruby Red ink. I'm going to make use of these in my scrap pages this year. I think it will look cool to highlight the actual date of the event I'm scrapping.

No comments: