Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day in the life mini album



I ordered this super cute album from evalicious on Etsy. I have a crush on Amy Butler fabrics in a big way. My only problem is I don't sew. This album kit gave me an option to use fabric without any sewing! True there was a needle and thread in my kit, some fusible stuff, and excellent directions on how to use it all but I have an aversion to sewing. After making this album I have the courage to work with fabric, I love it!

Ali Edwards inspired me to create an album about today...this moment. I happen to be working from home on Monday but woke up at my normal time and started in on attaching the fabric to the chipboard pages and then let dry below a stack of books until I'd finished work for the day.

I snapped some photos throughout my day and printed these off once the clock hit my usual time to catch the bus or my carpool. Adding the photos and journaling was a snap and I was finished in less than an hour.

3 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute album and what a great idea!

Jacquel said...

Love your album Sarah...tfs!!

Unknown said...

my goal is to one day start the mini books I bought and never have done lol