Saturday, October 3, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 200


Today is the 200th Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast and I used the below image of a scarf from Kir DeVries. I struggled to keep this simple without adding layers. I resisted the urge to add more and I'm quite happy with the results. The spiral punch adds some interest without bulk and makes a natural place to apply ribbon.

The flower image is a rubon from American Crafts my friend Shannon sent to me over two years ago. This is exactly the reason I hoard. I just knew a moment like this would come along where that image would be perfect for a project. This was it's moment!


2 comments:

Vera said...

What a gorgeous rub-on, Sarah! Love the clean lines of your card! Just fabulous!

Nancy said...

A really fabulous, simple card. Love it!