Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mushroom Time

I love this Earth Love paper by Cosmo Cricket! I was so inspired by the paper I based my entire card around it. I played in the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS this morning and cased the first upload by Clownmom back in 2006. I found these old printed postage stamp templates last week as I cleaned out my craft room so it was fate. I only wish I'd printed it on vanilla.

I stamped these mushrooms from Odd Bird Planet in each space and colored with my copic markers. After they were colored I applied a sakura glaze pen to the large mushroom (close up below). The scalloped square was cut with my sizzix die and I used the chipbooard that comes in the package for the die itself, save those! A little sponging with cocoa ink added some warmth.

No comments: