Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh, Inverted World


It's VSN Weekend over at SpiltCoastStampers! This means a new challenge every hour...wooohoo! I didn't get a chance to start playing along until about 9:00 last night but I plan on making up some serious time today. I hope you can join in too!

I wanted to share a card I made for a challenge where you needed to be inspired by something on your iPod. Just when I finished the last challenge card a song from The Shins album Oh, Inverted World came on. I used the album art to get me started on this card.

Since you need to work quickly when embossing get that powder on while the ink is still wet, I stamped all three images in one shot. A perk to using clear images and block is you can lay it over the paper you plan to stamp on. I used this as my guide on how to place the images. Then I could pour power over it all at once.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Love this one! Good job!