Sunday, January 30, 2011

You Rock!


Here's a card I made for the Rock & Roll themed CAS challenge over at SCS. I love rock and roll so I was pretty excited to make a card for the challenge. I wanted to make something I wouldn't be ashamed to give some of my guy friends...one who is an actual metal/hard rock star. I think even he would approve of this card and I just might send it his way.

I pulled out this clear stamp set by Inkadinkado which fit the theme perfect. Normally the inability to get this stamp to make a good solid image would drive me nuts! But the splotchy look actually works for this theme. I stamped the stars and colored them in with two different tones of gray copics then cut them out. I placed them on these cool clear metal tags and then blinged out the sentiment and star centers with crystals.

Thanks for looking...you all ROCK!

No comments: