Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love you more than...


I played along in the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge this week. The picture of the tuffles was enough to convince me I needed to actually eat some chocolate...stat! I was inspired to make my husband this card that will be his valentine next week.


The photo didn't come out so well but I wanted texture and some rich chocolate tones for the card after looking at the photo. I used the rich espresso textured Bazzill cardstock as the focal layer and then added the chipboard strip that was stamped and colored with copics. I love how vibrant the color shows even on the chipboard.
Thanks so much for looking and please play along!

All images are by A Muse

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sarah! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)