Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Shower Ideas




I had a ton of fun co-hosting a baby shower this weekend for a dear friend. The beautiful thing about co-hosting is I lent my house and another friend took care of all the food. This left me plenty of time for trying my hand at cake pops which quickly turned into cake balls. I also made molded chocolate mustaches and a pennant banner in their nursery colors.

The banner was so much fun to make. I used all my banner die cuts from Papertrey Ink and letters cut with my Cricut. I kind of wish I had the chance to host showers of any kind more often because it's so much fun!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

It sounds as if you've been having a great time! Love that cute but classy banner but I think you may have to talk me through the chocolate moustaches...!

Emily Leiphart said...

This banner is adorable, Sarah! I love those chocolate moustaches. Yum!

SeattleStamper said...

The chocolate mustaches were just plain fun (and delicious!) for a boy theme. It was especially fun to talk while holding them up. When I saw the mold at the craft store...I HAD to have it!