Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fruity Challenge


Unity is having a monthly challenge over on their blog where you can win 100 stamps AND a kit just for playing along! The challenge this month is any project using a fruit stamp. So if you've got some fruity Unity why not play along? I'll leave you some love :)

I used the three apples stamp from a Unity Kit of the Month on some deep red paper. No coloring means a card in a snap! I love the texture of the celery colored jute cord paired with kraft paper. I think it would make a great card for a teacher.

Sentiment from Papertrey Ink, Apples from Unity Stamp Co.

4 comments:

Glenda J said...

So cute! Love your apples!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, this is wonderful! love those apples. thanks for playing along with the fruity challenge.

Vicky Hayes said...

You're so right about the colours and the grouping of three does it for me every time! Vx

Kary said...

Love this!! Simple and SO Sweet!!