Monday, May 2, 2011

Bounty of Buttons Wreath


This is the only non-Mother's Day card I'll post this week. I just have to share my favorite card I submitted to Paper Crafts for the Holiday Cards with non Holiday Supplies category. I just LOVE how this card turned out. It doesn't fit any of the categories for the Nov/Dec call so I'll share it here and send it to one lucky person this upcoming Christmas.

I started by making a ring of green paper to use as my base and just started laying down the biggest buttons first and then continued to pile them on. Once that was done I pushed the envelope (literally!) by adding crystals and ribbon.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Sarah! Whomever receives this is going to love it.

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Sarah. I came over from Emily's blog and have very much enjoyed browsing around your blog. I love this holiday card - the gems and the DP make your button wreath even prettier! See you again soon, Vx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Sarah! I love that button wreath :)

Glenda J said...

Brilliant! I love it!

ewe scrap said...

Great card! Love it!