Saturday, March 10, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge


I'm playing along in the CAS-ual Friday Challenge #43 which is to use a sentiment as your focal point of the card. I instantly thought of this image which is a Hero Arts/Basic Grey set. From the time I saw it I thought it was perfect for a wedding thank you card since it's so scripty. I was inspired by a co-workers up coming wedding who's colors are slate gray and orange. I LOVE that combo and think it's super chic for a wedding color scheme. Thanks for looking at my card!

Supplies - Sentiment by Hero Arts, Lace BG stamp from Stampin' Up!, Hambly lace washi tape, EK success scallop punch

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That IS a fabulous colour combo for a wedding! I love the less traditional choice of orange (but think of all the flower possibilities...yay!) and the scripty 'Thanks' is lovely.

Susie said...

Elegant and very beautiful.

Michele Gross said...

Stunning! I love the gray with the orange!!! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! I love the gray with the pop of red! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

Sarah this is stunning. It really stands out in the gallery. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)