Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


I haven't had much to share on the blog lately because I've been scrapbooking with all my crafting time trying to catch up on the kids books. I'm a photo centric kind of scrapper and since I can't share photos of the kids there wouldn't be much point in sharing what I have created with the photo's blurred.

A project I had the kids work on this Mother's Day was helping me to create cards for all of the Moms in their lives. Sadly they cooperated only long enough to make two but I'm still happy with their effort. I had each child color a white piece of cardstock with the crayons of their choice and that was the base. I then made it a team effort by embellishing the front for their God Mother.

Crafting with the kids is one of the things I look forward to the most. I'm sure we'll be fighting over supplies in no time. I'm pretty proud of their efforts but an 11 month old (on the left) and a 22 month old (on the right)!

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

I think it's great that you got them to help! I remember doing lots of fun stuff when my guys were little - like handprint tulips, foam everything, messy but fun. Although now that mine are old enough to be careful they don't want to use the 'good stuff,' so I dodged that one :) (They're 15 months apart - not quite Irish twins but close!) Happy mother's day!