Sunday, June 2, 2013

Feather Weather Trigger


When I saw this weeks Trigger over at Moxie Fab World I remembered this fabulous designer paper I picked up a week or so ago at a little stamp shop near my house. It's one of those papers I fell in love with when I saw it. In my effort NOT to hoard supplies I was inspired to use it. And use it I did because I created a set of 6 cards just like the one below to make sure the scraps did not sit in my stash for years.


I went ultra simple and predictable with the layout because I wanted the pattern to be the star of the show. I added a simple sentiment banner and Pima wood veneer bird which was colored with copic marker.

Thanks so much for the visit!
Supplies: Charcoal paper from the Paper Zone, Authentique - Flourish designer paper, Sentiment from Stampin' Up! Pima bird.

6 comments:

Helen F. said...

Lol! I'm trying hard to use up ALL of my pretty designer paper too, Sarah! It's soooo hard :)
Love your card and that beautiful DP, so happy you were able to part with it:)
Ohhh and the little wood bird looks fab painted!

~amy~ said...

wow...this is fabulous...love that paper and that sweet bird!

Jacquie Southas said...

Perfect paper to use & the little bird is in jsut the right spot - great card!

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous card! The paper is so pretty and I love the sweet little bird! Lol I can relate to not using some of my pps so well done to you for making a set of cards using this pretty paper!

Cath said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Leigh said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I love it! Great take on the inspiration photo!