Monday, November 26, 2007

Shimery Blue Flakes


I made my goal today and completed another 6 cards. Here's my sweet and simple card for today.


I started with a 4 x 3 1/4 piece of shimery white and stamped it in Bashful Blue & Bayou Blue making sure to have the dark Bayou Blue flake in the top most right hand corner. Then I shaved off a quarter inch on the right side and top stoping just before hitting the dark flake. Then I snipped out the edges.


The Let it Snow stamp was stamped then punched with the nesting square punches. It's another simple and fast card for Christmas. The shimery white makes this something extra special when you see it in person.


I wanted to send a hello to all my stamping friends in Issaquah. I miss stamping with you girls and it makes me smile every time I see an email or comment from you. I sure hope we can get together and stamp/scrap soon. I miss you all and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: